Financial Aid Application Information
To be considered for financial aid, all students are required to apply for admission at their chosen college or university and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Male students seeking financial aid from the State of Wisconsin OR from the US Department of Education are required to register with the United States Selective Service System (SSS) https://www.sss.gov
Each entry for the individual colleges and universities listed below includes the following information:
- Financial Aid Office mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available)
- Link to the Financial Aid web site (if available)
- The 6-digit federal school code which is used on the FAFSA.
- Does the college/university require its own financial aid application, in addition to the FAFSA, for incoming Freshman? YES/NO
- Any other forms (besides the FAFSA) required of incoming Freshmen who are applying for financial aid.
- Application Priority Date by which students should apply for financial aid to receive maximum eligibility.
This information is updated annually.
PLEASE NOTE: By following any of the links listed in the pages below, you will be leaving the HEAB web site and going to the selected school's Financial Aid web site. HEAB is not responsible for the content or appearance of the school web sites.
|Independent Colleges and Universities|
|University of Wisconsin System|
|Wisconsin Technical College System|